Posted onChasing after profit in Aussie sports betting is no wanton quest. You will find out that while you cannot always bet at local gambling venues, you will certainly be extended the quite generous opportunity to be in fact at the forefront of some pretty decent options located offshore. But don’t hurry up to panic if you have been planning to. There’s absolutely no reason why you should. Aussie sports betting is in fact quite safe and secure, and no, you don’t risk getting tangled with authorities. Nobody can come down hard on you for just participating in offshore operators. If you are running sports book on the other hand, you will end up in trouble, so we recommend to abide by the law. And now, how to make a profit out of it?
Aussie sports betting – The BasicsIf you care about the basics of this kind of betting, you will have to first be prepared to accept a very plain fact – all such sports betting is in fact done offshore. Yes, the country doesn’t take very fondly to sports betting. Not in the slightest. This is because of the rising number of illegal gambles who continue to waste penny and soberness on participating in all sorts of gambling activities. Of course, some sports, such as horse racing are too venerable to be dusted under the rug and people can be in fact wagering as much as they want to. Even then, the offshore industry is taking some heavy fire. You won’t be able to find many great solutions, but when you do find a bookie that is willing to accept your punt, make sure to check them for several things:
- What’s the reputation of the said bookie? This includes any past misdeeds that may raise suspicion. Have they changed their name in the past and if so, why – acquisition or a botched attempt to cover some mishap.
- Licensing? Do they have it? Licensing comes in fact quite easy if an offshore industry bookie wants to make sure that they are running the operations well enough. Even then, some operators such as Bovada don’t really go for the licensing. For instance, Bovada didn’t renew its, but this doesn’t affect the offer of the company much, to be honest. They are still one of the most reliable outsiders.
What to do with the money?Good question! Not many people will think that having to play as an Aussie is difficult. Aussie sports betting can be complicated, because of the money indeed. When you are trying to deposit or cash out your proceedings bank cards may be impossible and even if they are – chances are that you are going to pay a pretty penny on top of what you have already been asked to pay. And that’s quite serious to be honest. You can’t afford to be spending 10% of your winnings on financial transactions. That’s why we advise you to make sure to check the payment options before you attempt any sort of Aussie sports betting. We will provide you with a list of the most popular options right now:
- Any sort of bank card (debit & credit)
- E-wallets – A wide variety to pick from, including PayPal, Skrill, Neteller and quite a few others
- Cryptocurrencies – some bookies use Bitcoin, others have progressed to add over 60 available options
- Pre-paid cards are quite commonplace too.